WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT FIELD SERVICE BLOG     ABOUT     CONTACT US     1-800-756-4960  
     

 

1-800-756-4960  
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
You know you want to grow your service revenue, but do you have an accurate picture of your field service bottom line? According to Aberdeen’s State of service Management (2013) research, close to 60% of firms surveyed run their service organizations as a profit center. For the other 40% that may not know  their top line contributions, there are simple ways revenues can be approximated. Whether it’s a simple allocation as a percentage of product sales or a sophisticated model, this is where the assistance of your finance team comes in. Ask their advice. No doubt they’ll have the expertise you need to get started on a P&L. There’s no better way to get the attention of the CFO than to show him or her how your organization contributes to the bottom line.

Download the whitepaper and read more. 
DOWNLOAD YOUR
WHITEPAPER NOW
10Reason_Cloud_Thumbnail.png
button-blue-read-the-whitepaper.png
  CONNECT WITH US

        
GET IN TOUCH

1-800-756-4960
+44 20 3846 7320
Contact Us


LOGIN

ServiceMax Login
Customer Community Login


Cloud Field Service Software