What drives digital service transformation?
As companies look to digitally transform their service organizations, they must look beyond the technology alone to run more profitable, efficient service operations. There are three key pillars that are accelerating the pace of digital service transformation:
- The gap in skilled workforce
- The need for actionable equipment data
- The increased focus on improving customer experience
Download the Forrester Executive Summary to discover how:
- The digitalization of industrial services requires new skills and mixed labor models will shape the future of talent sourcing.
- The focus on digital transformation has placed companies’ attention on harnessing equipment data for insights, exploring new business models, and implementing digital technologies.
- Companies aim to better understand the lifetime of their equipment, how to improve it and how to impact customer satisfaction and business revenue.