A comprehensive guide for Chief Service Officers across the globe.
For more than a decade, ServiceMax has been focused on building a community of educated and connected Chief Service Officers (CSOs) through in-person events, executive one-on-one meetings and other touchpoints throughout the year. The CSO Summit events that take place globally each year have created a working space for service leaders, including our customers, partners and invited guests, to share their experiences and learn from one another.
The CSO Report offers a summary of the major themes, initiatives, challenges, and opportunities gathered from ServiceMax’s global CSO community. Explore the report to learn how CSOs are:
- Taking the lead in driving digital transformations
- Navigating a tighter labor market
- Addressing the needs of more value-conscious buyers
- Uncovering new asset-focused products and revenue streams
- Collaborating with business counterparts to enhance customer outcomes
- Redefining the metrics of success
The annual CSO Report is written by ServiceMax’s Global Customer Transformation (GCT) team. GCT’s goal is to:
- Present their point-of-view on key themes and trends in service
- Engage service leaders in the ServiceMax community through thought leadership content and events
- Guide leaders in building and executing on their service strategies
- Enable leaders to uncover business value with service transformation